This year, the event is returning but also mixing up the format a bit to focus more on celiac and gluten-free issues. With speakers ranging from physicians to authors, restaurant owners to advocates, this is a great opportunity to brush up on the latest research around gluten-related disorders and become a better advocate in the gluten-free community.
The event will not feature a vendor expo, as in years past, but your ticket includes all educational sessions, the keynote, as well as breakfast, lunch, and a goodie bag.
You'll leave more knowledgable about nutrition, preparing gluten-free meals, and the latest trends for treating celiac. Plus, you'll get to meet advocates, medical professionals, and local gluten-free friendly companies.
You can buy tickets online right here. As a special bonus for readers of my blog, use promo code GlutenFreeDC for 10% off your ticket!
Can't attend? The event will be live streamed online so you can still tune in for all the fun.
- Date: Saturday, June 11, 2017
- Time: 9am-4pm (See agenda here)
- Location: Doubletree Bethesda, 8120 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814
- Ticket Prices: Adult tickets are $35, kids (age 4-6, 7-12) are $25. Prices increase $10 for both tickets on May 11th.
- Website: www.dcglutenfreeexpo.com
- Have Questions?: Contact Form
Live locally? Sign up to volunteer at the event right here.